Here it is finally, the post all of us are waiting for!!!
Firstly, a big thank you to lovely fellow blogger from Neat Habitat for thinking of me and for this nomination! Thank you very much, I truly appreciate it. There are some great pictures & posts that truly inspire you on Neat Habitat, so when you have a moment please check it out!
You probably know how this works, right? Well, if not then here it is:
What Is The Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers as a way to be discovered and also to connect and build a sense of community in the blogging world.
The Rules Are:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Here are my responses to questions from Neat Habitat, I hope you enjoy reading this:
- How do you feel on receiving this award? ~I’m delighted, thank you!
- Why did you start blogging?
~I’ve grown fond of cooking and wanted a place to share & learn
- What do you love most about blogging?
~time to reflect while a write/ typing & (hopefully) 😉 creating pictures that inspire
- How did you decide on your blog name?
~2 ingredients I love the most
- What is your favorite thing to do first thing when you wake up?
~Sit around and do nothing , enjoying 15-20 minutes of absolute bliss 🙂
- How do you de-stress?
~Sitting on a park bench and watching trees, birds, people passing by…
- Are you a dog or cat lover?
~Dogs all the way! Sorry kitties, maybe in another life 🙂
- What is your favorite hobby?
~Watching documentaries & discovering something new
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
~Ohh so many places – Micronesia, Patagonia, Peru, Himalayas …
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
~Make and enjoy a steamy cup of ginger tea!
- What is your favorite day of the week, and why?
~Sundays as they are days to chill and not do much 🙂
There are so many lovely blogs to choose from!! After much consideration, here are my nominations:
- What Makes Me Amber
- The Fairy Kitchen
- The Friendly Fig
- Cooking for Bello
- Child of Monsoon
- About That Food
- Rice & Dine
- Kara Crevier
- Hungry Empress
- The Baby Aspirin Years
- The Spicy Perspective
Finally, here are my questions for the new nominees:
- If you could visit one place in the world, where would you go?
- Are you a morning person or a late owl?
- What do you enjoy eating the most?
- Are you a coffee or tea person?
- Which is your favorite time of the day?
- Dark, White or Milk Chocolate?
- Which is your favorite season in a year and why?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog ?
- Is there something you don’t leave your house without..?
- How did you get into blogging?
- What are your other hobbies?
Congratulations to you all! I look forward to reading your responses and learning more about you!! 🙂